University Grants Commission UGC 2013 exam will be held in December 2013. Following is the important dates which you should remember. Don’t miss to apply online and deposit the fee through bank challan.
UGC Net 2013 December Exam Dates - ugcnetonline.in
New Extended Dates
- Last date for Applying UGC NET 2013 December Exam Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee : Wednesday – October 30, 2013
- Last date of submission of UGC NET 2013 Exam Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). : Saturday November 2, 2013
- Last date of taking printout of UGC NET 2013 Exam Application Form,Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website (www.ugcnetonline.in) : Tuesday November 05, 2013
- Last date for receiving the printout of UGC NET 2013 online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) : Saturday 09 November 2013
- UGC Net 2013 Examination Date : 29th December, 2013 Sunday
NOTE : PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SENT DIRECTLY TO THE UGC OFFICE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
1. Submit your online application and take print of bank challan. On next working day deposit the fee in any SBI branch.
2. Two working days after the payment of fee, login to www.ugcnetonline.in and take printout of Online Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card. Submit the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Bank Challan along with relivent documents at the respective Coordinating University/college (opted by the candidate).
New Coordinating Universities – “Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar – 125001.” and “YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad – 121006 (Haryana).”