University Grants Commission UGC 2014 exam will be held in June 2014. Following is the important dates which you should remember. Don’t miss to apply online and deposit the fee through bank challan.
UGC Net 2014 December Exam Dates - ugcnetonline.in
- Last date for Applying UGC NET 2014 June Exam Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee : Monday May 05, 2014
- Last date of submission of UGC NET 2014 Exam Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). : Wednesday May 7, 2014
- Last date of taking printout of UGC NET 2014 Exam Application Form,Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website (www.ugcnetonline.in) : Saturday May 10, 2014
- Last date for receiving the printout of UGC NET 2014 online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) : Thursday May 15, 2014
- UGC Net 2014 Examination Date : June 2014
NOTE : PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SENT DIRECTLY TO THE UGC OFFICE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
1. Submit your online application and take print of bank challan. On next working day deposit the fee in any SBI branch.
2. Two working days after the payment of fee, login to www.ugcnetonline.in and take printout of Online Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card. Submit the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Bank Challan along with relivent documents at the respective Coordinating University/college (opted by the candidate).
New Coordinating Universities – “Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar – 125001.” and “YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad – 121006 (Haryana).”