University Grants Commission UGC 2013 exam will be held in June 2013. Following is the important dates which you should remember. Don’t miss to apply online and deposit the fee through bank challan.
UGC NET 2013 Dates extended..
- Last date for Applying UGC NET 2013 Exam Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee : Tuesday; May 3, 2013
- Last date of submission of UGC NET 2013 Exam Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). : Thursday; May 06, 2013
- Last date of taking printout of UGC NET 2013 Exam Application Form,Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website (www.ugcnetonline.in) : Sunday; May 09, 2013
- Last date for receiving the printout of UGC NET 2013 online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) : Wednesday; May 13, 2013
NOTE : PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SENT DIRECTLY TO THE UGC OFFICE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
1. Submit your online application and take print of bank challan. On next working day deposit the fee in any SBI branch.
2. Two working days after the payment of fee, login to www.ugcnetonline.in and take printout of Online Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card. Submit the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Bank Challan along with relivent documents at the respective Coordinating University/college (opted by the candidate).
New Coordinating Universities – “Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar – 125001.” and “YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad – 121006 (Haryana).”