Download UGC NET Exam eCertificate Online – ugcnetonline.in

Now you can download your UGC Net exam ecertificate online at http://ugcnetonline.in. You can download all previous years i.e. 2010, 2011 & later 2012 UGC Net exam ecertificate from net exam website. All NET qualified Candidates who still not have received their e-certificate, can download it from the official website. Please provide the details as mentioned below, which you have submitted in your online application form.

Visit http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download Enter your NET Exam Roll number, date of birth, Year and Session of UGC Net exam and enter the security key before you hit submit.

34 thoughts on “Download UGC NET Exam eCertificate Online – ugcnetonline.in

1. Shashi Chaudhary

Hi

I have not received Dec 2014 Net qualified E-Certificate . As per notice i have sent the required document to issue certificate. But still not uploaded.

Kindly update on this concern.

Roll no :-61090418
    Shashi chaudhary

2. Shashi Chaudhary

Hi

I have cleared dec 2014 ugc net.
    As per notice I have sent required document to issue E-Certificate in October 2015 to UGC.

But it is to highlight i dint notified to E-certificate. Even i am checking site the certificates not yet uploaded.

My Roll No : 61090418.
    Shashi Chaudhary

3. Adv.Jayaprasad

My wife passed the UGC exam with 68.57% marks the e certificate is not so far got.

4. S.vishnudass

I am vishnudass.s. I cleared net exam dec 2014. My reg no is 37090234. I am not able to download e certificate. Pls help me

5. P. RAJYA lAKSHMI

Sir/Madam

I, P. RAJYA LAKSHMI, bearing Roll No. 46120144 has attended for the UGC-NET EXAM which was

held on 28 DECEMBER, 2014 and got QUALIFIED FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR. But I am unable to download the e-certificate. Please help me and Kindly issue the E-CERTIFICATE as early as possible and do the needful.
    Thanks & regards

6. p. rajya lakshmi

Respected Sir/Madam
    I had cleared my UGC Net DECEMBER 2014 Exam. My registration number is 41620144. But till now I could not receive my E-certificate. So kindly help me to get my E-certificate and do the needful.
    Thanks and Regards

7. lakhan singh

i required cbscnet dec 2014 e-certificate.

8. विनोद राव भारती

I cleared NET DEC 2014 in Education Subject but I am unable to download my e certificate .So please you helped me that how can I download my e certificate .

9. Bishnu pd. Saikia

Sir,
    I have cleared net on Dec. 2013. But I am not able to get the e- certificate. How I will get it?

10. chandra shekhar bahawar

Sir/Madam,
    I have cleared Net exam December 2014 for Assistant Professor. I couldn’t receive e-certificate from UGC website. Kindly Help me to get e-certificate.
    name – CHANDRA SHEKHAR BAHAWAR
    Roll no – 61090427

11. prakasan kr

i have cleareddecember 2014for assistent prefessor but unable to downlod my e cretificate please help me how can idownload e certficate my roll number 16470142

12. SUMATHI. G

Respected Sir,
    I had cleared my Net exam for social work subject at december 2014 batch. My registration number is 77100005. But till now I could not receive my E-certificate. So kindly help me to get my E-certificate.

1. Rajeswari

Respected sir,
      I am qualifying UGC NET december 2014 how can i get e certificate.

13. Ramya

Sir/Madam,

1. Manalisha

Respected sir/ madam
      I have cleared NET exam December 2014 for Assistant Professor. I couldn’ t recieve e-certificate from UGC website. kindly help me

1. Manalisha

Respeected sir madam,
        I have cleared NET exam December 2014 for Assistant Professor. I couldn’t download my e-certificate. Kindly help me

2. Shashi Chaudhary

Hi.

Just in case if you got any notification regarding Dec 2014 E-certificate publishing. Please intimate

14. md maqusood alam

Sir I clear ugcnet exam 2014 but unable to download e certificate please help me

15. ramesh chand jajoria

I have cleared net june 2013 but unable to download e-certificate.pls tell me reason

1. samiksha nalawade

I have cleared the exam in December 2014, but unable to get e certificate. Kindly help out to get the same.

16. shaikh a.s.

I have qualified for Dec. 2013 but e-certificate how can I get please tell me .

1. Smriti Bailung

I follow the step of ugcnetonline.com but any download my e-certificate

17. Ajay kumar

I have qualified dec 2013 net in education sub. but I have not received e certificate.

18. shanto sarkar

sir
    I am qualified net exam 2013 DEC but I do not got e-certificate.
    so kindly solve this problem.

thank you.

19. Gangadhar v

i cleared ugc net exam 2013 june in kannada but not unabled my e certificate pls help me how can download my e certificate

20. Anirudha Rout

According to revised mark list of NET December 2013 I am qualified. But I have got no information from UGC. Should I wait ?

21. Anirudha Rout

I have cleared UGC-NET December 2013 in Linguistics after revision of marks. When can I expect my e-certificate?

22. Deepshikha Dihingia

Sir,

I have cleared UGC NET exam Dec 2013 in Assamese.But I am unable to download the e-certificate.Plz help me.Thanks.

23. Netramani Pradhan

Sir,
    I have cleared ugc net in Dec 2013. But m unable to download e-certificate. Please help me.

1. Mahendra AC

I have cleard Ugc Net exam year of 2013 Dec.but still now I haven’t received my e certificate. Plese help me

24. pawan kumar

sir, I have clear ugc net dec.2013 in Physical Education .but i unable to download e-certificat. may roll no. 26470085.,sir please help me thank ,pawan

25. Mou Roy

Sir, This is to inform you that i have cleared NET Exam Dec.2013 in Tourism Management. But I am unable to download the e-certificate. Please help me . Thanks & regards.
    Mou Roy

26. Karan

Sir,
    i cleared net dec 2012 and than i apply for net jun 2013 from same id so when i open my id i see my jun informasn and i cant download my e-certificet please help me how can i download my e-crtificet ?

27. Bhaswati Basu